add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking to build in an s340 and need some help from someone who owns one

C.higgins23

33 months ago

To anyone that has the nzxt s340, the metal bar for hiding the cables, is it possible to but an led strip behind it? I want to try and make a glowing light bleed of green in the razer edition. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I have an S340 and you would have plenty of room behind the cable management bar for some LED strips. It might be tricky in keeping the 24-pin power cable from knocking the strips out of place, but I'm sure you could figure that out.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't touch your glass for any reason. Will scratch from even a microfiber cloth.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't own one but I have worked in one. There is room behind it to do so although the 24 pin cable could possibly interfere with it.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Might try placing it on the far right of the bar, then you have the best option to not interfere with the 24 pin cable.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube