add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How can I delete the administrator account from my windows 10 while my account in a standard type?

mvang307
  • 44 months ago

Hello, so I had set myself up as an administrator on my computer a while back, but I now I need to delete the account. But, I was being an adventurous idiot and set my account as a standard type, and because of this I can't access the control panel, the RUN, and CMD. Is there anyway for me to change myself back into an administrator or delete my account?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Create a New User to Save Account Files

Use the guide to make a new admin account.

After logging into this new admin account you can go under: Windows Settings > Accounts > Family & other people, then change the account type of desired account to administrator.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Can't you go into the admin account and set your normal account to admin status?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube