add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hows my build what could be done better

charlesdmitchelljr

38 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/tr8KHx here is my build check it out any input would be great.Should I over clock gpu and cpu if so what are the best clock levels for this card and cpu

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Is this already in existence?

Do you have zero, some or all parts already? (The 960 has no price tag)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes I brought the 960 last year the only new parts I got this year was the case fans and the 212 evo and I also added 16 more ram bringing ram to 32 I wanted to get rid of stock cpu fan and add more fans with led and more air flow I also have the 212 in pull push

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Didn't really need it just added because didn't think it would hurt to have more and I just hated the two empty slots

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

The thing is, with most uses, there is no need for 32 GB of ram, unless you're running some really RAM intensiveapplications, which you're most likely not going to be doing. unless you're a server, or heavy 3D/ video workstation. You will never need 32GB, you probably won't even need 16GB. It won't hurt anything, yeah... But that's money that could be going to other parts, or a game or whatever else.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Planetary Annihilation: Titans FTW!

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube