add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
prostrike33

38 months ago

Hello everyone, I'm currently planning on my a personal PC build for gaming and programming(possibly game development). This is my first personal rig but isn't really my first time building and I was hoping to get some feedback and recommendations on the parts. My Budget is about $2300 CAD ($1747 USD) I can go up to about 2500 ($1898 usd) but would rather not as the extra are for peripherals. Any tips would be great thanks.

PARTS

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there! if you could attach the link to your pc partpicker list that would make it even easier to make adjustments and suggestions :)

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. But, I was wondering a few things

-Wouldn't the noctua NH-U14s be ok? It's a bit cheaper and from what i've heard get's the job done -Would it be better to simply get most of the parts now and just wait for a 1080ti?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The case fans are for the case, not the cooler. So it would be better to simply use the stock case fans and get the NH-D15? Cause I would rather not go with an AIO liquid cooler, but i'm trying to keep PC temps down (noise isn't really a problem

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Huh, I did not know that. Thanks. So what you're saying is get the NH-D15, stick with the case fans, and use the industrial fans on the cooler itself? Cause an advice I got was to replace the case fans with something better to keep overall PC temps down

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube