add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Quick Question for the experts!

Khaira500

38 months ago

Hey, first off this is my first build and am most likely going to build this list. For a budget of $1000 CAD this seems to be the best I can get. Let me know if I should change/upgrade anything for better gaming performance.

Back to the question, will I be able to get dual monitors with this build, are my parts compatible/good enough?

Thanks!

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/HsP2xY

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

That's about as cheap you're going to get for the price, unless you want to drop to an i3-6100 and then maybe we can work on squeezing a second monitor. My suggestion is to hold out on the second monitor for now.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry i think you misunderstood my question. I was just wondering if my GPU and other parts are compatible with a 2nd monitor, i didn't mention anything about the price. Thanks a lot sorry for the confusion!

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, everything's compatible.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome! Thanks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube