add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Upgrading PC, need help.

imKaden

38 months ago

I am planning on upgrading my PC just all together and I do not know if my power supply would still power the new parts.

Current Build: GeForce GTX 760 Intel i5-4670K 8 GB ram

What I am thinking of getting: 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

what is your budget?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't really have one but nothing super expensive.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

to advise on your build and more specifically you PSU we do need to see it but as for your upgrade you did tell us about don't get the 970 though it is a good card better can be had (unless your buying used) you should consider the GTX 1060 or the RX 480, please get back to us with a link to your PSU. oh and you don't need 16Gb of ram unless your editing videos rendering etc. or you believe Dice on the specs of Battlefield 1 and who does that!!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube