add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What are the best pre built companies?

h00dy

38 months ago

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum

but: What company is the best for pre builts? I dont have the time/patience to learn atm so I need to buy a prebuilt gaming pc. Which company has less rape prices and good quality?

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 4 points

None. You do not want a typical pre built at all unless you can shell out a lot of money and don't care about bang for your buck/price. At the very least you will want a custom "pre built" and the only big company I know that does it that does it and ships anywhere is cyberpower.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Most websites are out there like Origin PC, Cyberpower, Ibuypower, etc.

I was like you once, didn't want you build my own PC or learn. But it is so simple. These websites over charge you almost 50% of its worth and you might be paying around hundreds of dollars more if you had just learned a built it.

Ask yourself this. Is buying a prebuilt PC really worth the possible hundreds of dollars you couldve saved? I learned through youtube. Just check it out, seriously.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube