add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
chicky

38 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I built a gaming PC four years ago and am looking to upgrade (mostly) everything. I am looking to get into casual streaming (Games played: World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, GTA V, Final Fantasy XIV) and am wondering if this build would be alright:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/3pKsKZ (has been updated since the original list)

The capture card I will be using: Razer Ripsaw

Is a Sound Card something I should consider getting? How about a Wireless Network Adapter?

Thank you everyone!

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! Would the life expectancy of this video card be similar to the one I've chosen?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I wasn't too sure what the difference between RM and RMx and went for whatever was cheaper.

How does one tell if it's an AIO or not? Sorry, I'm not the greatest at understanding/reading PC components.

Thank you once again.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

With the cooler suggestions above, I wouldn't be able to use the case you linked, right?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

How does this look:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/r8xW9W

Should I invest in a Sound Card? Or a Wireless Network Adapter?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube