add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What do you think? (First Build)

Drokovian

38 months ago

Part List: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Drokovian/saved/DwnnQ7

Would love to hear some ways to maintain quality but get cheaper.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

What is this for?

What I recommend varies greatly on that

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Long hours of gaming (MMORPG/FPS) everyday, video editing, and running multiple programs at once without any drop in performance for all three. Also I will be OC'ING CPU to 4.5 GHz

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Single fan AIO are really expensive for how poorly they cool, something like the CRYORIG H7 would be much better for the price

You won't notice a difference in performance if you downgrade to 2133 MHz RAM and save some money

You don't need that many case fans. Also I think Corsair has some dual packs of fans that are excellent quality and good price

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

So this is what it looks like now (w/o peripherals and what not that aren't really what I'm looking at) https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Drokovian/saved/#view=ZFvVnQ $3 dollars saved from cheaper RAM downgrading from 2400 to 2133 MHz RAM (honestly what's the point :P, only added it because I don't think heatspreaders matter that much and is mainly for design and takes up space) and then thank you for suggesting the CYRORIG H7.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good, but ASROCK isn't the highest quality of mobos, if there's an MSI or Gigabyte mobo in the price range you would get some better OCing on your CPU

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube