add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

same power lower price? is it possible.

hugo966

38 months ago

So this is the parts list. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dV8Pf8.

I of course would like to pay less. However as my knowledge of the available different option that are available to me are many, i would like the community to keep the same features that are available, connectivity, ect. in my build but make the price lower. use alternative parts except the processor.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm trying to understand what your aim is here man, your most recent other thread was talking about a 850 gbp minimum but more ok, and you didn't want a gpu but you wanted a psu capable of running 2 gpus...

If you want to game you'll get much better performance with a lower i5, or an i3 even, with a 1060 gpu for example, and still be able to upgrade to a 6600k etc down the road.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube