add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

4k Gaming Blackout Build [$3000]

Ryfi

38 months ago

Part List: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/2zM6BP

I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas regarding this build. It is my first time assembling a list, let alone a physical example. As a result, I wanted to make sure I was not doing anything ignorant or unintelligent. That being said, I have a few notes that may prove relevant.

-I will be building this in January, and will be taking advantage of Kaby Lake (7700k), the EVGA GTX 1080ti, and the Samsung 960 Pro. Until then, I would imagine this still being a solid build in the interim, using the equivalent items today. -I only have a 6.25'' cubby to put this desktop in, and the case obviously needs to fit. The case listed is literally the only viable option for this. -The case accepts only SFX power supplies, not even SFX-L. 600W is the most one can get out of SFX atm. -The case does not support SLI due to its slimness. -I can fit up to a 29 inch monitor on my desk in another cubby-ish area. As a result, curved monitors do not entirely fit. -The build costs about 3k atm. I get that it could be better if I spent 10k, but that's not the point. -I use comically low amounts of storage. My 3 year old laptop has used under 250 GB to date.

I really appreciate any imput you guys may have!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube