add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which CPU water/liquid cooler should i pick?

KarmAngel

39 months ago

Hey every1 ^_^

I'm trying to chose a water/liquid cpu coolers, so i might say what i want from it:

-CPU TYPE: LGA 2011-3

-Case: Corsair 780T (that fits in this case)

I did a little research and i came up with these water/liquid cpu coolers, that got my interest, because they are good for performance (overclocking as well) and keep the CPU really fresh. Here's the list:

-Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

-Corsair H110i GTX 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

-Corsair H115i 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

-NZXT Kraken X41 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

-NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

-Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

I am aiming for ultra performance gaming (overclocking too), at low temperatures as possible, IF POSSIBLE a excellent customer service, longevity of the product and low noise of it.

I'm looking forward to your opinions, you are able to chose 1 of the 6 water/liquid cpu coolers from the list OR to show me a new water/liquid cpu coolers, that i didn't see it yet.

Anxiously awaiting your opinions :3

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 3 points

What is your budget for the liquid cooler?

The H100i is outdated and the newer one is the H100i V2

The H110i GTX is also outdated and the newer one is the H115i

Between the ones you have the best choices (H115i and X61). The H115i will perform better than the X61 but it will also be around 10db louder. When in quiet mode (H115i) the X61 will have better performance. So if noise is not an issue get the H115i.

If your budget is higher you can look at the swiftech coolers.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have limit on the budget, this is an important part so i want it to be a excellent quality and reliability.

So in this case, between the H115i or X61, what would be the best option? (the sound doesn't bother me, if it isn't that louder, there is no problem, more than 40 dbA it is my intolerance :P)

Also, if i consider the swiftech coolers, should i go with swiftech coolers over the H115i and the X61? If yes, which one of swiftech coolers, should i pick?

I'm looking forward to your opinion :D

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

If you dont care about noise then the H115i .Noise will be around 39db.

The swiftech coolers are defintely a better choice but also more expensive.

http://www.swiftech.com/aio.aspx

H240 X2 or H240 X2 prestige (prestige version comes with NB-eLoop fans) Each fan is around 30 bucks.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

AWESOME! :D Really appreciate your help ^_^

Swiftech H240 X2 prestige... HERE I GO! XD

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

You could also look at the EKWB Predator series of AIO that comes in 120, 240, or even 360mm

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks really cool, it is a shame that this product isn't here on PCpartpicker

I will take it on count ^_^

Thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube