add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Boured

38 months ago

I am building my first computer and I'm planning on buying all the parts as I go since I don't really have a large income and the total value of all the parts is over $2000. I just need to know, is there anything any of you would recommend I change or does it.look decent for a $2000 Gaming PC?

I plan to use it for 1080p gaming and decent video recording and editing.

All opinions are appreciated.

Part List: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YQXphq

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Too much for that RAM and you can get faster RAM for cheaper. That HDD is very overpriced. That PSU isn't good and is overpriced. You don't need a sound card. Not a fan of Razor keyboards due to the switches. what is the point of that single fan. Do you really need a UPS? You could get a better headset/audio solution for that price. Will you actually make use of most or even some of the features that boards offers? Are you going to overclock?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

You are correct he should be gaming at 1440p for a $2000 build but for 144Hz you need at least a 1080 and even that cannot maintain 144Hz on some games.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube