add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Opinions on build. Please help.

UndefinedSnow

38 months ago

I'm wondering if my build would be ok for playing games and maybe streaming. Gaming won't be higher than 1080p. Thinking about changing gpu to 6gb from 3gb (would that be worth it?). I'm not planning on overclocking So would I need an additional cooler or would the stock one with the processor be fine? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/UndefinedSnow/saved/WG3bvK

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good, but I would get a higher quality PSU and better case

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

When you say higher quality psu does that mean more wattage or better than bronze?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The wattage is fine and so is the 80+ rating. Just a better PSU, as those aren't the best. Check out the CX550M and CX450M. Those are pretty good on a budget

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Thank you. Also, do you think I should get a better gpu or do you think the 3gb would be fine

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

What games? What resolution? What settings and fps do you want?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Games like overwatch and maybe league and things like that. Nothing too intensive, at least not that I know of. It would only be at 1080p as I don't feel like getting a 1440 monitor atm. As for settings and fps, it doesn't need to be at the highest of highs but I would like it to still be good. And probably nothing more than 60fps even a little under I wouldn't care too much.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube