add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First self built PC (trying cheap for now, upgrades next year)

DeadCorpse

38 months ago

Hi, I plan to build my first PC in december and already started saving money, I plan to pay around 1000€ for the start and want to go with a gtx 1060 and I5 processor (upgrade next year to I7 and GTX 1080), wanted to ask where I could save more for the start and maybe improve smth. The 0€ RAM is placeholder because I saw the motherboard might not support ddr4-3000. de.pcpartpicker.com/list/HLbQyf

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/tBRXf8 Updated my list, is it hard to add LED lights and stuff to the case? I wanted the nzxt s340 razer edition because it looked practical and had pre built lights. What do you mean with problems cleaning the cooler, is the case to small or would anything get into the way, I guess removing it for cleaning wouldnt be a problem.

And regarding the CPU and GPU would these 2 be the best choices in their series without going to expensive?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube