add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Nikkismalls

38 months ago

I am thinking very hard about ordering all these parts and would very much like some feedback. I like the price range I have this list at, and I believe the performance will be right where I want it. I mostly play world of Warcraft, I work quite a bit so I don't see spending my free time spread across multiple titles. Hopefully this build will keep me satisfied for a while please let me know if I have overlooked anything

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TNq2kT

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do you want that motherboard? you can easily swap it out for something cheaper and get a better Gpu/cpu

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

It looked to be a easy enough mobo to work with was all. The price for it looked nice for all it had to offer

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I would change the psu. That unit isnt particularly great and has a relatively short warranty (only three years). The Corsair CXM 450W is already enough to power your build and is higher quality and has a longer warranty. I would also consider the RX 460 instead of the 950 as it is newer and performs slightly better than the 950.

This Rx 460 is only a dollar more.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I did not see that you thank you! And I will swap the PSU that makes way more sense. Thanks much

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube