add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Maximus123

38 months ago

This is my first build. I have done a lot of research and I think It will work well for many games but I was wondering if I could have some opinions on the build.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Maximus123/saved/V8r6hM

My maximum budget is around £800. Thanks.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't forget an operating system. But otherwise, that's a very good build you have there. Every part is a good quality part. It will be perfect for 1080p gaming.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks very much I was just leaving out the operating system to make the price look less menacing:)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah I see haha. To add onto what Bran said, you could drop the cooler since you aren't overclocking and go with the stock cooler. Throw your OS on the SSD, if you can fit it into the budget. Also, the PSU is a good one, but like he said, the Corsair one does have an overall better performance.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you guys know of any good ssd's that I could add and still keep the price at around £800.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd drop the cooler and paste and grab a small SSD instead. Also swap out that PSU for the Corsair CXM 550W. Better unit than the 500B for about the same price.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the ideas :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube