add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New pc build need your opinions!

xRoVo

38 months ago

Hey everyone im new here ! So i am building a pc for myself for 1080p gaming on the latest various games. Note that i do not intend to overclock http://pcpartpicker.com/list/7yWkD8 Would love to hear your opinions Also note that i am planning to buy the graphics card a few months after all the other hardware And im having trouble deciding between msi 1060 gaming x or evga 1060 SC 6Gb

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey thanks for the reply! May i please ask why this kind of builds always use B150 mobo and not h110? Unfortunately the b150 costs almost twice more than the h110 i suggested in my area but if its worth it than i can deal with it. Is the modular psu really that worth it?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

As a rule, never cheap out on your PSU. It's the only thing that stands between your rig getting fried.

Bad PSUs can destroy a build.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I do not intend to cheap out on the psu Is the seasonic s12/m12 not good?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Looking at it again. Looks like they are bassically the same. Both good PSUs.

The only difference is the cables. And thats a personal choice.

I went with a fully wired PSU. No wrong answers to tgis one.

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

OK thanks, what about the arctic freezer 11 do you agree on that with the build you suggested?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do you love filling the Ram slots on mATX boards?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow you can tell i've been away for a bit.

But honestly. Why do you like splitting the RAM?

I have to know what your obsesion is.

Do you have a thing for dual channel set ups or something?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube