add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 780T White vs. NZXT Phantom 820 White

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I have the phantom 820 Matt black though) and now it's basically just a NAS storage case and I would pick the 780T.

The case is decent but in this day and age better cases can be had for that money which I would go for like the Primo.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

780T. but really neither. meh.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Why neither meh? I like both cases. (I'm not looking at the Yellow one.)

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Why specifically?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

just about. the 780T has better hard drive cage flexibility and a bigger, more open front intake. but the Luxe has better build quality and cleans up better. not as bulky or wasteful with space either.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The 820 is an older case in need of an interior update.

I would not have expected that to be the situation...what kind of updates does it need?

The 780T is a good case but the Luxe matches it internally for cheaper

I like the exterior aesthetics of the 780T case though.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

it needs better radiator support, removable hard drive cages, dedicated SSD holders maybe? the one year newer Phantom 630 is a better, more flexible case than the 820. also, the cheap materials in that big size is not good.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube