add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My New Budget Build 700$

Xudos

38 months ago

I want other people's opinion about this build. The only part I consider changing is the GPU. For most other parts I am limited by the selection in Norway. Warnings about parts in the list is much appreciated.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Gbmw3F

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

What I would change:

• Get DDR4 Ram with lower speeds, since you can only run it at 2133 anyways.
  • Get the Cryorig M9i (just fyi your CPU allready comes with a Cooler, altough it's a really bad one)
  • Get a 1 TB HDD since 250 GB of SSD won't be enough.
  • Consider investing in a PSU that has more wattage. I'd go for atleast 500, even though 450 might be enough allready.
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The Ram costs basically the same no matter the clock speed in Norway. The cooler is just for reducing noise, not better performance. I have other HDDs I'll put in the PC. And the PSU is just 400W because the other wattage is out of stock right now, but I might go for 500W.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Allright, I would recommend you to go for the 500W. Otherwise your PSU is going to be really loud and for future upgrades you'd have to buy a new PSU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube