add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Air or Water cooler to overclock my I5 6600K at 4,6 Ghz ?

Regula0

39 months ago

Sorry if this was already asked but I need to have a reference with the best performance under 60 dollars, the noise don't really matter. I have a NZXT S340 btw

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

The Sycthe Fuma, its the BEST cooler its price range and is capable of even out performing a Noctua D15 and the Cryorig R1 and just tears 120MM AIO coolers to pieces. I have my i5 6600K to 4.8Ghz with it and is under 80C at 1.41V during cienebench.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree with the others.. The FUMA is the way to go..

Hoping it is in stock for my next build....

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube