add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
zclavat

38 months ago

Hi, first time builder and have done a little research to do my first one without a problem.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/tscfm8

This is my list. Pcpartpicker builder didnt find any trouble, is that a way to know everything will go fine? Is there anything I could've missed?

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

No, there aren't any serious issues. I'd get a better PSU, personally (the Corsair Cx550M is good). Also, I recommend putting in a hard drive, as they aren't that expensive. Also, if you want, you could move up to the 1060 6GB. If you want to cut a little price, go with the i3-6100. You can always upgrade later to a 6600k.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

also, get the 2x8 kit of the RAM, it'll be cheaper than buying 2 8x1 kit.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube