add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi?

Papparone

39 months ago

I am looking at getting the Cryorig H7 or R1 Universal for my system but after looking on the Cryorig site and seeing that they are going to be releasing a new H7 Quad Lumi (RGB LED CPU cooler). Is anyone looking forward to picking up one of these new CPU coolers? I like the Cryorig ones because they clear the ram slots and I think the H7 Quad Lumi will be an improvement to the regular H7 so I will hold off to pick up one of these for my PC build early January 2017. It should be enough for my i7 6700K CPU but I am not planning to overclock much so I dont think I need to go up to the bigger models. Any feedback or suggestions on this? Thanks in advance!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube