add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need a new case, small budget in CAD no rush, can wait for a deal.

guillaumemq

38 months ago

So i've upgraded my R9 380 to a sapphire nitro fury. I'm really happy and excited to install it but my this card is HUGE ! 12 inches and really bulky. I own a rosewill challenger and it's wont fit.

For now my #1 choice is the NZXT S340. The minimalistic, clean design with the psu cable hidden and overall look made me fall for it. The problem is the price for now is around 79$ + 15$ shipping in CAD. I am looking arount 65$

Any suggestion for me ?

Thanks and please forgive my english it's a second language

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

if you create your build on PCPP and add the right GPU, the filter for the case will show you only cases that can house such a long card.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The Corsair 100R would do it (so would the SPEC-01, but that thing's ugly). In NZXT, the specs of the Source 210 claim it'll fit, but unless that drive column is removable, I'm not sure how.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your tips ! 3 solids choices within my price range and the look i wanted!

:D Your a beast

EDIT : Do you think i should wait a month for black friday deals ??

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Very welcome. I'm not much for Black Friday; my upgrade timeframe never seems to align with it. It's such a huge thing now that it's not much different from other sales. One thing to watch out for is retailers keeping an item at the same price (or a small discount) and raising the "regular price" to make it look like a better deal. It's common at any time, but be extra vigilant during the holiday shopping season when there are more people in "buy mode"; sneaky practices seem to increase then.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Can't say you're wrong but i had some good discount last year. I migth go with the Corsair 100R ;)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Then maybe I'm just being cynical. If you're not in a rush, it sure can't hurt to wait and see.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube