add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'd like some opinions the quality of this build

DangeresqueAgain

38 months ago

My friend and I are not too familiar with building PCs, but he'd like a top of the line gaming build. We'd like some opinions on our choices, because we're not sure if anything is overkill or not. The one thing we'd like to keep the same is the 1070.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/xgH38K

We'd also like suggestions for a case and monitor.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

maybe consider a cheaper kit of ram and getting a 650watt gold psu also i find samsung ssds are a little over priced

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

im also guessing you have a old hdd laying around

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

i finished off the build for you with a monitor diff ram diff psu and a diff ssd and added a case and 144hz monitor

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube