add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Advice? I like my computers Flashy. Better ways?

R4D10K177

37 months ago

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/NFT38K

I really like the tempered glass cases and I Don't need fastest computer around but want something that will last. any recommendations on parts?

So far I like the part list but am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

That is an amazing computer, as far as aesthetics go, do tempered glass and LED's. Good job. I'm an American so idk if you overspent or not because I'm too lazy to google it, (notice, fat lazy American =D) but if you did your homework for prices I say A-OK. Go for it.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

The corsair crystal 460x is tempered glass. And thanks.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

You and I seem to have very different approaches to building, and I'm thus hesitant to offer my two cents. But here we go: less PSU and MB, since neither will affect performance (don't know if there's a cheaper MB that looks as nice, though). I'd like to go into more detail, but it's very late.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks for the reply. The psu is to give headroom if I ever decide to get a second graphics card. Which mind you is very unlikely. I was looking at the cheaper white/black asus 7170 but decided ultimately I liked the look of the sabertooth more. The fans are something I still twist and turn about. Such a hefty investment for virtually no performance. Just looks. I do realize I could get better performance with the extra money spent on looks though. I also don't mind that much either.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

You should get the NZXT Hue + and some braided cables from CableMod for looks, they add a lot to a build.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

potentially getting featured in the future

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube