add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mini ITX Build $1200.00

KYOKUN240

31 months ago

Hello all, Looking to sell my newly built PC. Shipping will be calculated in the sale per the buyer depending where they live, as well as the PayPal fees. The SSD will be wiped and windows 10 pro will be installed. If they buyer wishes I can put the Overclocks I have on the computer now which are a safe OC, nothing too crazy. Please see link below for full list of parts. If you have any other questions hit me up in the comments. https://pcpartpicker.com/b/J4RG3C

Im in no rush to sell, and not willing to part out.

Thank you.

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not post the part list here?!

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry forgot to post the link :(

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

May I suggest reconsidering? When I was first selling my first build, I didn't want to part out for the same exact reasons you have (I posted on your old topic you deleted). Guess what, aside from the items I wanted to keep (case, HDD, original monitor), I've sold everything (CPU, CPU Cooler, GPU, MOBO, RAM, PSU, even my old Wifi PCI-E adapter). Parting out aint' as bad as it seems :)

I'm interested in the RAM and PSU is all.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

If you decide to sell individually i wouldnt mind the SSD and CPU cooler.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

See? We're lining up, Kyo-Kyuuun~

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

If all parts get called for i will sell them. So you want Ram and PSU... Drisky wants SSD and CPU COOLER... Got it.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

My man :D

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Thought it was DDR4 3000 :c

Nevermind on that x)

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. So just the PSU?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup! How much were you looking at? I can get it on Jet.com for $87 with the TRIPLE15 promo code.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I would buy it without the GPU and Hard drives.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

And if Bishop is buying everything, the GPU will sell REAL quick if you post on sites like OfferUp and LetGo. Like, REAL quick.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube