add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Xudos

37 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Xudos/saved/fZFt6h

Any thoughts about the build?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

seems fine to me.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

You do not need DDR4-3000 memory on an H110 motherboard especially when it will be down clocked to DDR4-2133 anyways.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

My bad, the prices are the same no matter clockspeed where I live so I just chose the right type and capacity.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

I see...well in that case just stick with what you already selected.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I just changed the build on PPP anyway

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 0 points

Not at 4k. Also this is a temporary build. I'm going to use the 1070 in a new ZEN build (If ZEN is about as good as AMD says) and sell the rest as an office PC.

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Could I get a link to a source for that? Like a benchmark site or video?

Here in GTA V it gets about 120fps when the i3 is the bottleneck but here it gets about 35 when the 1070 is the bottleneck. So if the i3 can do 120 fps and the 1070 can do 35, how come the i3 is a bottleneck?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube