add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My ultimate build (1000)

Musu123

37 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yDDRFd

I still dont know if I should get 6gb or 3gb

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Overall looks pretty good. If you plan on high-ultra settings on games that are graphically demanding in 1080p, get the 6GB. If not, get the 3GB.

Benchmark

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points
  • Use the scythe Fuma as a CPU cooler. It is cheaper and performs better.

• The ram is $10 overpriced

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Really? It was my 2nd option so I think ill go with it I know but I just have money for 1 8gb and the only ones that are in the marked in my homeland are those, but I may consider your point

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes. The scythe Fuma is the best HSF cooler and beats some AIO. It is also the best value.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

My suggestion is to get 8GB

Its roughly the same price as the 6GB and has roughly the same performance, Benchmarks here and Thread here.

Actually after reading that thread... go for the 6GB and ignore the RX 480, 3GB is a little lacking as 4GB is a recommended these days with AAA titles that are coming out.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I like that Msi :) Have you seen the FXF GTR 480? It looks good too

Which one you would pick?

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

If only EVGA made cards for AMD, although i always like Sapphire cards such as THIS one.

I have one of THESE so im a little bias

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks everyone! Nice observations :3

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice build man, it has everything I need and at a good price

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube