add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
trevionpaul

37 months ago

Only need a few more parts to finish my updated pc, its pretty much put together except for what is not purchased.
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/trevionpaul/saved/#view=7r6XLk

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

You severely overpaid for that CPU cooler, you could one that is a fair bit cheaper that slaughters it. It should be about half of what you paid for it for its performance. You overpaid for that HDD by around $10. No point in a kilowatt PSU and that one doesn't have a zero fan mode iirc.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea i was going more for the look, I had a enermax t40 but was looking more for aio that wouldn't break the bank but keep my cpu cool. It does, under 40. I get what your saying though. Yeah I did overpay for the HDD, I was impatient so I bought it at Best Buy and not online. The PSU is very much overkill but was orgininally for a more overkill system but it does have the ECO mode. I just realized I selected the wrong power supply, I have the PS version.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

It does have a zero fan mode, could swore both of the kilowatt and higher G2and P2 had no zero fan mode but apparently it is only the G2 upon looking it up

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

They do, I didn't know. I selected this one because I thought it was the PS because I thought it was the only one with ECO mode.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube