add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H100i GTX VS H100i v2

Dtm209

34 months ago

Don't know the difference. Please help

Comments

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/comments/43798c/corsair_h100i_gtx_vs_h100i_v2/

It's a renaming. The only differences would be packaging, and maybe somewhere on the cooler itself

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

The V2 is the newest one and this is from corsair

The only thing that's worth mentioning is that the V2 models all have had their blocks slightly tweaked to ensure compatibility with Skylake Mini-ITX boards that may have components right next to the socket.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube