add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Planning to build this

tecckblade

37 months ago

The AIO's are just fillers going to be doing a custom loop also the 1070s are fillers getting msi hawk 1070 x2 for it as well http://pcpartpicker.com/user/tecckblade/saved/Xk9GXL. Suggestions welcome....

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. What's the purpose of this build?
  2. Why 2 SATA SSD instead of only 1 with double the size?
  3. Why not the latest i7 CPUs, why previous generation?
  4. Why not go for a CPU with 40 PCIe lanes?
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

the latest i& price to performance isn't worth it the Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor can be pushed well over 4.0ghz B the 2 ssd's is for uniformity I'm still unsure of what case I'm going to use and i do like having separate drives its a preference thing. And to answer your first question its for gaming and video editing nothing too heavy. i just wanna build something new that i can make look cool. guess u can call it vanity

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Be careful, that motherboard's m.2 slot is in the front. I suggest get a black m.2 like the 950 Pro that will match the motherboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube