add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
pickandpack

37 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/NQVYLD

This is my build I was building for my dad for home/work use to play like Zynga Poker and Emails and I was wondering if I could get it under 300 XD but the OS is kind of a big bummer. I was also wondering if these kind of specs will run, daily office work such as MSoffice and stuff at a decently quick rate. If you have any suggestions that would be great :)

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Sale of software and keys from that site often violates the ToS or are resold licenses purchased via fraudulent credit card. Recommending, suggesting, advising, encouraging, hinting, or in any way implying these keys as a solution or option is not allowed on this site.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the guidance i won't suggest that an again.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

That is an unreliable source of obtaining an OS and you should not suggest using it.

Manirelli, official staff since 2011 states:

Sale of software and keys from that site often violates the ToS or are resold licenses purchased via fraudulent credit card. Recommending, suggesting, advising, encouraging, hinting, or in any way implying these keys as a solution or option is not allowed on this site.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

You might be right in some cases, but I haven't had any problems with keys I've purchased through the site.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I am just speaking one of PcPP's rules

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube