add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
DansterCraft101

37 months ago

Hey guys I know the side panel of the 380t has a 240mm radiator mount but I was wondering if i could mount 1 120mm CPU radiator and 1 120mm GPU radiator on the 240mm mount. If this would not work would I be able to mount the GPU to the rear radiator mount? and can someone direct me to the best 240mm all in one CPU cooler for the side panel mount? Also is the GPU all in one? First time water cooling and I don't want to screw it up. Thanks for the help!! If the build is good as it is would you guys have any recommendations?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Here it looks like 2x120mm rad would work

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube