add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help deciding between two 360 AIO Coolers

BigCerg

38 months ago

i have been looking about for a 360 Cooler and all that i could find is the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler or the EK-XLC Predator 360. i couldn't deiced on either and looking for any advice or other recommendation on other coolers.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 3 points

The Predator. It is hands down the best performing AIO on the market currently. It has great quaility too since its not your typical AIO and uses EKWB parts. It is also expandable so you could throw in another rad for cooling and/or cool your GPU's or something else. Literally the only thing the Thermaltake cooler has going for it is the RGB fans and its price.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

i didn't realize that they had a prefill gpu waterblock, tempted to buy it for mine

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

they ship to the U.S

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube