add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget gaming PC (advice)?

youngjuice98

37 months ago

I have a one tb HDD to add also. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/2jQGxY

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure to put a harddirve/ssd

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

What games do you want to play? That setup is fine for CSGO, WoW, Overwatch, DOTA etc.. but for games like GTA or Fallout 4 that CPU will be a big bottleneck.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Well right now I just play OW and WoW but I really want to be able to play games like the witcher and such, so right now I might just wait until I have the money for a 6500.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/d9NgzM

This is an option. Worse GPU performance but a better processor. Depend if you plan to upgrade to an i5 or not. If so, just stick with what you have and wait till you have the cash for an i5

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Since right now most games I play aren't that intensive I might wait until I have the money for an i5.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah you can play those e-sports titles no problem. Then when you save up money it's a good upgrade.

The Pentium G4400 is capable enough for sure.

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the advice and wishes!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube