add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this good for black friday at microcenter?

DingleDong

37 months ago

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $236.99 @ Newegg
CPU Cooler CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler $29.90 @ Newegg
Motherboard Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $137.98 @ Newegg
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $89.99 @ Amazon
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB 6GT OC Video Card $249.00 @ B&H
Case Inwin 303 White ATX Mid Tower Case $89.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $62.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Fan Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM 120mm Fan $15.99 @ NCIX US
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $959.81
Mail-in rebates -$20.00
Total $939.81
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-09 19:42 EST-0500

I know I am probably going to get hate for the case and fans but looks is probably one of the most important factor to me. I have a 2tb hdd I am reusing.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good, don't worry about the fans. You could add an SSD for the OS.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I want to be on the safe side, the case only has exhaust fans so just to safe I got the extra fan.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know if Microcenter price matches because I usually go to Fry's (it is closer), but if they do I would check in here just to see if any online stores had huge deals also just to maximize your money. Other then that the build looks pretty solid.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, Microcenter will price match.. Against Newegg, Amazon, and so forth..

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I've seen microcenter has been cheaper too me. The I5 6600k was 200 at microcenter and I think 260 at fry's. Anyways fry's is too far away

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I've noticed that with tax, Microcenter's products usually cost more...However, if you actually go to the front desk, a lot of the time the price on the tag is much different than the actual price, and it seems your are always getting a "deal" of some sort that makes it cheaper. I dunno, jut what I've noticed when I've gone.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Aw I was not saying to go to Fry's. I just meant that you should price match that day because that will help maximize your money.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh! Well I couldn't anyways as I am far away.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

All I have to say is who cares what other have to say on looks. You are the one that will be looking at it every day

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube