add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Patrick4325

37 months ago

I think it will be easy to put all the parts together. But the one thing I dont get is the CPU Cooler and fans. I dont get how the hole fan thing works. Can someone explain it to me in a noobs prospective. Will I need extra fans for my build? http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/LQJBTH My CPU fan is a Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM is that the only fan I need? it says on PCPARTPICKER that there is no compatibly issues. Does that mean I have enough fans and air? And will it be loud?

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Do I need to buy any of those fans or are they in my build already

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Your case comes with 3 fans pre installed and the cooler comes with 2 fans so you will have more then enough fans.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube