add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
SlowBoy69

37 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/PZXvbj Also taking general tips thanks!

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

It depends on what you'll be using your pc to do.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

gaming lol forgot to add that

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

If your budget is limited, the performance gains of a 6700 or a K processor do not merit their increased costs. Stick with a 6600 if you're mostly gaming.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

I second what Exultant said. If you're just gaming then a i5 and 8GB of RAM is sufficient. You can then allocate the funds you would have spent on a i7 towards a beefier GPU where a good portion of your budget should be. You can also look at the mobos for the B150 chipset since they don't allow overclocking which means they're cheaper and saves you money.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube