add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Built this budget pc will it get the job done for the money

Gckoenig

37 months ago

Built this budget pc will it get the job done for the money. I'm trying to do music production lots of gaming and streaming (Netflix hulu and YouTube ect.) I would like games to at least play 1080p and as close to as 60fps as possible for the money. This will be my first build so im a total noob at this. I will take any and all suggestions too. Thanks to all that comment.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Gckoenig/saved/pnvWZL

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

1080p60 could be a struggle on newer games with a 1050ti. I'm still on an R9 380, though, and can't speak from personal experience. RX 480 and 1060 6GB get recommended quite a bit.

Z170 isn't required unless you really want to run the fast RAM. Don't know how much that'll help in the applications you'll be running.

Pro-level sound work benefits from a discrete sound card. That's not something I do, though, so sadly don't have recommendations. The good ones aren't cheap.

I've got some ideas running around in my head, but would like to know your budget target before presenting anything.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube