add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Why 2 SSDs?

The evga nex isnt a good PSU. You can do much better here for the same price.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

For the SSD's, I'm going to be running Windows and Linux.

The PSU is supposed to be a 70 dollar G1 EVGA PSU

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

bump

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

That mechanical keyboard does not really fit my theme with the red and also, the Rosewill keyboard is only 30 dollars with rebate which is 25 below the Red-dragon.

That case looks quite nice but I like the full window of the Define S.

The current PSU that I am looking at is 100 watts more and fully modular at the same price.

AGAIN, I am looking to see if I should buy a group of products now or down the line. Please refer to the parts list. :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube