add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best AIO cooler for overclocking 4770k.

AdeptFox801

74 months ago

This is my first time not doing a custom loop and I was wondering what would be a decent AIO liquid cooling solution for over clocking????

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 2 points

This is my first time not doing a custom loop

That's the first time I've ever heard something like that lol.

Anyways, the Swiftech H320 is currently the best AIO. It's the only 360mm AIO that I know of, and it's expandable just like the H220 (you can take it apart and use it as part of a custom loop).

EDIT: I just realized you're the same guy who asked about quad-display outputs :)

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol yeah I am double checking my stuff before a build. I am more of a software guy I have built plenty of rigs but the one I am planning is going to be godly.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

And the custom loop thing I have done air cooling as well but I have been building and tweaking computers since I was a little dude. I am just new to AIO. I have a new baby and need a computer on 24/7 for my cameras I have set up on my property which then back up to my personal cloud at my office.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

FWIW, I have a 4770k clocked at 4.6 GHz under an H100i, with the fans on intake. It does get up into the 90s during stress testing, but usually not over 65 on heavy gaming.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

The swiftech h320 is the best AiO but it is 360mm. If you had to get a 240/280mm rad then get the kraken x60.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube