add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

2200 Dollar Gaming PC (Us Dollars)

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Change the CPU cooler to a Scythe Fuma and change the power supply to the EVGA G2 650W.

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is barely adequate for the i7-6700K and the SuperNOVA NEX is a slightly lower quality power supply.

If you need to cut costs somewhere to make it happen, then I would suggest the storage drives. Perhaps a 240-275GB SSD instead of 480GB or a 1TB HDD instead of 2TB.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

k thx

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Also when i was looking at hard drives the 1tb was more expensive then the 2tb so thats why i chose 2 tb.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube