add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Another part list for my first gaming PC

SubjectZ5

37 months ago

Here is another part list for my first gaming PC build. I created another one earlier but I'm just trying to gain as much information as possible to see what would be the best for a gaming PC. I am very new to PC gaming so any advice or changes would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/z77bwV

Any feedback would be very helpful.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Also I am not going for any particular color theme or anything like that. Just focusing on performance.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay will do, besides the case is there anything else that you think should be changed or tweaked?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Here is the new parts list that I came up with. I changed the case, went with the psu that you recommended, added a 1TB hdd and changed the ram sticks down to 8 GB.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/3rNVD8

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I did change to the cryorig h7, I would have to agree that it does look really nice. I'm looking at other hdd and the seagate has a high chance to fail according to the reviews. The hitachi's that I've looked at seem to be reliable but the reviews say that they make awful noises. Have you had either of these brands before or have any feedback about either of them?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube