add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Ricardobaggio

37 months ago

Hi guys, This is my 1st pc build and i just want to ear your opinions on this, so i can improve it or changing t it according to what you might say. Also, im on a budget, so this is basically the most i can spend (1500€). Thanks in advance http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Ricardobaggio/saved/#view=BYMcf7

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

I recommend the Scythe Fuma CPU cooler. It costs a little more but is worth it.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I appreciate the help!

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Looks good! That CPU is all you'll need gaming-wise and the 1080 is top of the line stuff. Fully modular power supply is great with good ratings, nice looking case, the mobo is good as far as I know for overclocking to squeeze a bit more performance out of your CPU. Not much bad things I can say about this one for sure! Not sure about that cooler, but you've got the general idea. What fans (liquid cooling is quite expensive) are you planning on using?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. Don´t know what fans you´re referring. Isn't the cooler enough?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

You might want to add in a couple of case fans, unless of course the case comes with some factory ones. More airflow over your GPU is never a bad thing.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Does fans have universal size?

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

They usually range from around 80mm to 200mm at the max. I just checked your case and it has a 120mm fan slot and 3 200mm fans. No way you'll need to fill all of them and turn your PC into a speaker from the noise they'll make. It's really up to you to decide if you'll need more fans, but I'd advise atleast filling the 120mm slot and maybe one of the 200mm slots. Not sure if the case ships with any factory ones or if you'll have to buy separately.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I Will try that

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Psu? Power supply? Its in there as also te cooler

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah. With the new cooler and the psu its around 1580

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I Will give it a look. But is the midtower big enough? I ask because Thats What i chose at first but it gave me a warning saying that it may not be big enough

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Psu? Power supply? Its in there as well as the cooler no?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube