add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

700 gbp + budget 1080p gaming pc

orangejuice241

37 months ago

Hey guys, I've collected some ideas and decided to get myself a new budget 1080p gaming rig that would handle current games pretty well at good graphics @ 1080p. So I came up with this part list http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/PdvTPs. I'm not quite sure if the motherboard will fit with the case I've selected but that's why I came here at the end of the day, to gather feedback. I also needed a new monitor so I decided to select the Asus 75Hz 1 ms response rate at 1920x1080 which comes at a good price. Moreover keep in mind that this is a budget gaming rig, so I couldn't afford more than this anyways.

Thank you very much.

P.S: Any feedback will be highly appreciated and also any future upgrade suggestions are well welcomed.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

This build is pretty solid. Your mobo it matx while the case you've chosen is atx, but most of the time those two form factors are compatible. The build is pretty future proof too especially with the 6gb variant of the 1060 that you've chosen.

Phew, that was alot of big words!

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Hahaha, thank you. Hopefully the matx will be ok with my case, that's just the only concern I have :D.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem ;)

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow, that is amazing. Perhaps I'd swap the rx 480 to a gtx 1060 but that's really good. Also, in regards to the questions 1-3, i picked those due to budget issues but you seemed to somehow include an SSD into that as well and that's amazing.

Secondly, I know I had a mid-tower but it said that it supports mATX in its specifications so it was ok anyway.

But yeah, thanks alot for your feedback!

P.S: Do you think that motherboard will be fine? I'm just interested in performance, not design.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube