add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Advice on this build.....

Leepatrickson

37 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm new to PC gaming and was looking for a decent mid range set up around the 500-600 price mark.

The below set up seems like a good system and has good reviews but I've read that the FX 6350 can bottle neck the RX 480 is this true?

Also would you recommend this set up as is or to buy the parts and build. Would that be significantly cheaper or is this a good deal.

I was considering the 1060 6gb but they seem pretty similar but this price looks OK.

Any thoughts much appreciated to a new PC gamer....in fact a new gamer altogether!

Cheers, Lee

http://www.awd-it.co.uk/amd-fx-6350-4.2ghz-corsair-carbide-computer-rx-480-8gb-gaming-pc.html

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Systems > Part List Opinions Wanted".

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube