add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Veytexe

37 months ago

Hi I am getting a new Pc and looking to get some advice, I am going to play games like battlefield, arma 3, COD and other high fps games, also I will start recording and editing on my YouTube channel, which I have previously recorded on PS4, my budget was about 1600-1800 AU dollar and looking at a gtx 1060 6gb, i5 6500 I'm not sure if I will need a better CPU or a GPU. The memory 8gb and z70 motherboard I think it's called. I wanted to get 1080p 60fps for the videos. Any help will be good Thank you

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you already have a parts list? If so, link it.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

https://www.ple.com.au/ShoppingCart.aspx

That's the parts list It's not the final one will change if any help is given Thanks

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

There's nothing there except an empty shopping cart. Why don't you build it yourself?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Because I don't trust my self but I could go to a shop and ask for help and build it with them

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

It's really not all that difficult to build a PC. Go to PCPP's YT channel and they have a few build guides on there. Even if your parts aren't the same that they use, it would still be the same process. I strongly recommend building and trying it yourself.

I don't know how others got started, but I got started in PCs by blindly going into it and deciding I was going to build one with literally zero experience. Even by watching a couple of videos you'd have a better background starting than I did lol

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok sure I've watched a lot of videos and spoke to people so thanks for that

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say get the gtx 1070 if u wanna spend the extra dough...but the 1060 will do 60 fps ultra on bf1 ez.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have any friends who play PC and have built their own rigs?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea like 5, one of the got it pre built but the rest did it them selves, two of them know a lot about computers but I trust this more

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

We can spec it for you and your friends can help you build it and show you how.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you need an operating system, monitor, keyboard and mouse?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks you for that I spoke to people at Jw computers and got some advice from them, they said the same thing

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Here is a build with everything you might need that is under budget:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $267.00 @ Shopping Express
Motherboard MSI B150M MORTAR Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $128.00 @ Shopping Express
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory $63.00 @ Umart
Storage Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $97.00 @ Shopping Express
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $64.00 @ Shopping Express
Video Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card $385.00 @ Skycomp Technology
Case Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mini Tower Case $58.30 @ Skycomp Technology
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $159.00 @ PCCaseGear
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $129.00 @ IJK
Monitor Asus VX238H 23.0" Monitor $229.00 @ Mwave Australia
Keyboard Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse $57.20 @ Skycomp Technology
Headphones Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset $105.00 @ Umart
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $1741.50
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-20 09:55 AEDT+1100

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube