add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much is this Computer Worth?

besho45689

37 months ago

And What games can it run? Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1090 processor 3.20 ghz

16 gb RAM

Nividia GTX 970

Usb 3.0

500 gb Hard Drive

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

The truth? Not much, and it would give better performance and you would save money if you bought the parts separately. The 970 would run most games at 1080p on medium - high settings, although I'm guessing that you would be seriously bottlenecked by the cpu. If you're thinking of buying it, I would advise not, and to buy the parts all separately. If you're selling, it would probably get more interest if you sold the 970 and the ram separately, so then if someone wanted a gtx 970, they don't have to buy a whole new pc. As for the cpu, probably take it to an electronic recycling plant, because it's almost worthless (or watch LinusTechTip's video on what to do with old componenets and follow his instructions). Hope this helps.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

This guy is selling it and I was just wondering how much it's worth so I don't get ripped off, I'm not buying it anyways..

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube