add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Final Thoughts before buying the Parts

feltt001

37 months ago

Hi,

I think I've finalised my PC Build, and I wanted peoples last minute thoughts before I buy the parts.

Here is the link to me Build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/DMVFKZ

I know the RAM & Motherboard are expensive, but I like how they look, especially as the case is very see-through. And I haven't included a CPU cooler as I'm going to water cool the system.

Is there anything that isn't compatible, something that is worse than another, or general opinions?

Thanks.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

If money is not a concern then you can afford to go with looks and that mobo looks good, just make sure you get a fixed FTW card as i am currently waiting for my thermal pads to arrive from EVGA.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Looks good

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube